You can take a picture of your ThinkHub Canvas via the T1V app, or email it to yourself directly from the ThinkHub.
1. EMAIL CANVAS FROM THINKHUB
One way to save a picture of your ThinkHub Canvas is to email it to yourself from ThinkHub.
- Access your menu two ways on ThinkHub.
- You can either press on the screen for a few seconds until the Menu option appears or
- You can head towards the bottom of the Canvas, known as the Canvas Tray, where you will find the menu along with access to other things.
Once you have clicked on the menu, you will see several options.
- Click “Sharing” option. You will notice in the submenu, an 'email' option appears.
- Select email.
3. In this submenu, you’ll be prompted to enter the email recipient(s), subject, and message.
You can also select whether you’d like to email the entire Canvas or just the visible Canvas (what’s currently in view on the touchscreen display). Tap ‘Send’ when you have completed all of these fields. The recipients will receive a PDF copy of your Canvas session.
2. DOWNLOAD VIA T1V APP
Use the T1V app to join ThinkHub from your laptop and download a pdf of the Canvas to your laptop
- You need T1V app downloaded in order to connect any of our supported devices to ThinkHub. The T1V app supports macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows.
To install T1V on your device, visit t1v.com/app.
- Once you have installed the T1V app on your device, you can enter the T1V Room ID or IP address, found within the Join Meeting section of your T1V dashboard. You can reference the top right corner of the room display for this information.
- Once you join the ThinkHub meeting, you can download content by:
- Navigate to your app menu on the left.
- Select 'Download from Canvas'
- Select 'Download Files'
This will give you the option of downloading specific files or all files. The files will then be saved to your default downloads location (you can adjust this in your T1V app settings).