Here's how a Math and Engineering Professor is using ThinkHub Education for advanced whiteboarding.
In this example, we've created a Canvas modeled after a math professor's teaching style, which primarily includes writing formulas, solving equations, and class participation.
Here's how this instructor is using ThinkHub to lead a math and engineering course:
- Creates a single Session for each portion of the syllabus and adds onto it through out the year
- Makes it easy to refer back to a math problem completed in the previous week
- At the end of that portion of the semester, the sessions can be copied, student info deleted, and used again the following semester
- Opens a sketch for each example problem
- Makes it full screen to solve
- Invites students to come up to the board to solve problems
- The work is saved so it can be revisited next class and/or incorporated into a future test