There are three ways to acccess Office 365 content in ThinkHub: Via a Hardline Input, wireless with the T1V app, or through the Web Browser.
There are three ways to share Office 365 content in ThinkHub: Via a Hardline Input, the T1V app, or through the Web Browser. Below are instructions for each method.
You can also join a Microsoft Teams Meeting in ThinkHub.
If your ThinkHub supports hardline connections, you can plug a HDMI cable into your laptop to connect to ThinkHub. A live screen share of your device will appear in the ThinkHub device tray. Tap or drag the thumbnail to share to the Canvas.
Wirelessly Screen Share with the T1V app
One way to present all content including Office 365 documents, PDFs and more is to run the program on your laptop and share your screen to ThinkHub using the T1V App.
To share your screen to a ThinkHub device, you'll need to use the T1V app available for download here or on your mobile store (App Store or Google Play).
- Select the version for your device and follow the instructions for installation.
- Once T1V is installed, open the App.
- Locate the room code. This is the 8 letter code located in the upper right corner of your ThinkHub. If you are not in the room with the ThinkHub you are connecting to, ask the meeting host for this information
- Enter the room code.
5. Select 'Share Screen'.
6. Select the Screen or Window you want to share and select "Share"
7. Note: If your Session is password protected, a box will pop up asking for your password. This is a four digit code located in the top right of your ThinkHub directly below the Room Key.8. A pop up will appear indicating that you are casting your screen.
Open the URL in a Web Browser
You can also access Office 365 documents with ThinkHubs built-in Web Browser. You can either open a Web Browser on ThinkHub, navigate to the Office 365 home page, and sign in to view your files. Or, you can send the URLs directly from your laptop via the T1V app.
To open multiple Office 365 documents at once, we recommend sending the URL for your Office365 documents directly to ThinkHub through T1V app.
- Select the file on O365 and get a sharable link so that anyone with the link can view.
- Use T1V App to send the URL to ThinkHub and it will load it in a Web Browser.
- Within the Web Browser window on ThinkHub, navigate to Menu > Slideshow > Set Up Slideshow > Set up for speaker full screen..
- You can now make your presentation full screen.
- You can advance the slides by tapping or swiping.
- You can access the O365 menu and select slideshow. This will allow you to exit Presentation Mode.