Want to share your screen to ThinkHub? Download the T1V app to get started and follow these instructions.
To share your screen to a ThinkHub device, you'll need to use the T1V app available for download here or on your mobile store (App Store or Google Play).
- Select the version for your device and follow the instructions for installation.
- Once T1V is installed, open the App.
- Locate the room code. This is the 8 letter code located in the upper right corner of your ThinkHub. If you are not in the room with the ThinkHub you are connecting to, ask the meeting host for this information
- Enter the room code.
- Select 'Share Screen'.
- Select the Screen or Window you want to share and select "Share"
- Note: If your Session is password protected, a box will pop up asking for your password. This is a four digit code located in the top right of your ThinkHub directly below the Room Key.
- A pop up will appear indicating that you are casting your screen.